Recent Posts

New page

I tried my hardest to use the little computer knowledge i have to make my blog a bit more interesting... I did not enjoy it and will not be doing it again.
Today i have to start organising myself for my degree show. I have really good plans and i think they'll work?! Just need to have a tutorial or two to make sure it all goes smoothly.
My head is rather frazzled due to the fact that I have countdowns galore:

3 Days till London to go see this at the iMax.

4 Days till mothers birthday

4 Days till Easter Holiday (This i do not want due to extreme amount of work)

5 Days till birthday

5 Days till party!

4 Weeks till loan!!

5 Weeks, 6 Days till Holiday

6 Weeks till britters birthday.

7 Weeks Till End of Art school working.

Exciting and scary times!

(i don't want to work full time...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment